Good news for Xiaomi lovers is leaked through a Digital Chat Station. Which is considered one of the respectable leakers of news. Xiaomi 13 brand new display will soon come into the digital market, maybe with better functionality as compared to its predecessor.
The Mobile phone Xiaomi 13 is one of the mobile sets, manufactured under the Xiaomo corporation. Which is commonly known as Xiaomi. It is registered in Asia as Xiaomi Inc and is a Chinese designer as well as producer of domestic goods, home appliances, consumer electronics, and associated software. It is the world’s second-largest smartphone manufacturer, after Samsung.
Xiaomi 13 New Technology:
About Xiaomi 13 Mobile Phone, digital chat station unveils below specifications.
- Quad-HD: In accordance with the rumors, Xiaomi 13 might come out with a brand new display of resolution 2560 x 1440p. The display resolution is 1440p, also known as QHD (quad-high definition). Or WQHD (wide quad high definition), has a pixel count of 2560 by 1440. 2K is another name for this resolution that’s frequently used. Xiaomi 13 brand new display of resolution 2560 x 1440p will give the model’s screen an experience larger than 27 pixels without breaking it. Moreover, in contrast to Full HD, QHD panels are substantially crisper.
- LTPO Display: LTPO displays are getting more popular day by day and there is no wonder. That they will be a crucial technology for the upcoming manufacture of smartphones. Xiaomi 13 brand new display is made of LTPO that enables your screen to run at various refresh rates while consuming less battery power than a regular OLED display. It is a form of backplane technology used in OLED displays. The phone will be equipped with LTPO technology which means users of the Xiaomi 13 Mobile phone. May easily view the time and other information at any moment because of the technology’s ability to keep the screen constantly bright while still saving energy. It is observed by researchers that LTPO technology can correctly and flexibly. Alter the refresh rate in real-time in accordance with the various screen contents.
- AMOLED: Xiaomi 13 Mobile phone is coming with thinner and curvy edges on all of its sides because of the AMOLED display technology. With the help of this technology, the layer that detects touch is integrated into the screen itself rather than existing as a separate layer on top of it. As Xiaomi 12 also has thin and curvy edges, this will not be a new thing to give Xiaomi 13 thinner edges.
Additional Rumors Related to Xiaomi 13:
- The Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset. One of the newest ones on the market for smartphones will power the device (4 nm).
- The latest processor is used.
- Adreno 730 is a potent GPU that is present.
- Xiaomi 13 Pro will be released soon after Xiaomi 13 Mobile phone.
- A telephoto lens is added.
Xiaomi 13 VS 12: What’s new in 13?
Xiaomi 12 is packed with an Amoled display measuring 6.28 inches with a refresh rate of 120 hertz and Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 CPU. Battery power is 4500mAh like the upcoming Xiaomi 13 Mobile phone with a 67W charging speed. Moreover, 50W wireless charging is also included. A triple camera is added on the back with a 50MP main camera and a 32 MP rear camera.
As far as Xiaomi 13 Mobile phone is concerned. It will be coming with AMOLED to attain thinner edges and a 6.28 inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 Pixels aka 2K. Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset will be added. Battery power will be 4500 mAh and a single-cell battery with a custom charging IC. That can handle both 100W quick charging and 50W wireless charging.
Xiaomi 13: Expected Release
The release is expected to be in late December in the origin country. As the price of the product is not released yet. Therefore, it is difficult to say whether the product’s price is according to its functionality or not.