Being a huge success immediately after its release in 2021, Knockout City is still a very popular game among players. It is a multiplayer game developed by Velan Studio and published initially by Electronic Arts studio. Later in 2022 Velan Studio took over publishing rights and the game became freely available for everyone.
Since Knockout City is available on almost every platform including PS4, PS5, Microsoft Windows, Xbox, and Stadia, etc, everyone is wondering if the game supports cross-platform play. This article has everything about the cross-platform play of Knockout City.
General Introduction of Knockout City:
Knockout City is an action-based game Similar to dodgeball. It can be termed a multiplayer team-based game. The primary objective of the player is to knock others out by throwing a ball at them. Yet things are more complex, players can use several abilities to defend themselves from being knocked out. This includes dodging or catching the ball. Winning criteria is very simple, you get more hits you win.
Is Knockout City Cross-Platform?
It would be very disappointing if a multiplayer game with so much popularity lacks cross-platform play. So fortunately the answer to the question you’re looking for is yes, Knockout City does support cross-platform play. It means you can be matched with players from different operating systems from all over the globe. The Knockout City being cross-platform is one of the most necessary and cool features of Knockout City. Here is everything you should know about Knockout City being cross-platform.
Let’s shed some light on IS KNOCKOUT CITY CROSS-PLATFORM accessible between different platforms for players as below;
- Between PS4/PS5 and PC: Knockout can be cross-played between PS4/PS5 and PC. If someone is playing the game on PS4/PS5, he can play the game with the person who is playing on his PC.
- Between Nintendo Switch and Xbox One: Knockout can be cross-played between Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. You might be paired up with someone else playing the game on their Nintendo Switch if you’re playing on your Xbox One.
- Between Stadia and Linux: Knockout can be cross-played between Stadia and Linux. Any platform that supports the Stadia app will be able to play the Knockout game.
- Between Xbox Series X/S and PS5: Knockout can be cross-played between Xbox Series X/S and PS5. This essentially means that you can play with your pals on any system.
- Between PC and MacOS: Knockout can be cross-played between PC and MacOS. You can play the game with friends who own it on a PC if you have it on your Mac.
- Between PS5 and PS4: Knockout can be cross-played between PS5 and PS4. On multiple platforms, you can play with your pals as long as you’re using the same game version.
Between Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One: Knockout can be cross-played between Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One. On any platform, you can play with pals as long as you’re connected to the same server.
Benefits of Knockout City Being Cross-Platform:
Here we listed some help you can get from Knockout City being Cross-platform
- One obvious benefit is cross-play. Knockout City being Cross-platform will allow users to compete against players from all around the globe and from every platform. This will boost the competitive environment of the game making it more engaging and interesting for players.
- Another advantage is that it will make it possible for you to access your account across multiple devices. In case you own more than one platform and you want your progress to be accessible across all you have, Knockout City being Cross-platform will allow you to do so.
- Although there are many other advantages of cross-platform, another advantage is cross-progression. This will allow players to continue their progress even if they change the operating system or platform they are playing on.
Being cross-platform, Knockout City is one of the most diverse multiplayer games available in the market.