Apple has the iPhone, while Samsung has the Galaxy. Among the top five giants of manufacturers and sellers of smartphones ‘Samsung’ launched its new galaxy model A04s. Till now, the company released nine models of its series A and the Samsung Galaxy A04s is soon to be launched in late December, but the company did not make it official yet.
Samsung Mobiles: Overview
Samsung Mobiles is one of the products of Samsung Electronics which belongs to the father company known as Samsung Group. The core role of the company is to manufacture Samsung Mobiles and products related to them such as laptops, tablets, earphones, and headsets. MP3 players etcetera. Launched in 1977, Samsung Mobiles is one of the toughest competitors for its rival companies in the global smartphone market. According to a primary source of revenue, Samsung Mobiles has a 21.8 percent share of the worldwide smartphone market in the second quarter of 2022. In Suwon, South Korea the main headquarters is located.
Samsung Galaxy A04s
Galaxy is the main line of smartphone products of Samsung mobile. Launched in 2009, it is the first-ever series of Samsung Mobile devices. Some of the series are S (super sport) series, Z (Zero) series, and M (Millennial) series. Many of the series got discontinued. Samsung Galaxy A04s belongs to the A series which basically means ‘Alpha’. It is a mid-range smartphone however, most of the features of the Samsung Galaxy A04s are similar to the Galaxy S Series, one of the high-end smartphones made by Samsung. The very first model of the A series was introduced in October 2014. The upcoming model belongs to the 8th generation of Samsung Galaxy A Series named Samsung Galaxy A04s and is soon to be launched by the company.
Samsung A04s Specs
- Processor: Exynos 850 and a 2.0GHz Octa-core processor.
- Software: The fourth generation of One UI 4.0 software is added. One UI is an Android software created by Samsung Electronics with the goal of making using bigger smartphones easier and more aesthetically pleasing.
- Resolution: The camera resolution is 720 x 1600 pixels and 270ppi density.
- Camera: Triple camera is given to the handset in which the primary one has a resolution of 50 megapixels and PDAF, while the microlens and ToF aka depth sensor has 2 megapixels. It can record videos in 1080p@30fps. The front camera for taking selfies has 5 megapixels.
- Operating System: The Android 12 (Code name ‘Snow Cone’) operating system produced by Google is added to the device. Android 12 is the 19th version and twelfth major release of the mobile operating system created by the Open Handset Alliance, which is headed by Google. At 11.97%, Android 12 is the third most widely used Android version on smartphones.
- Memory: There are two memory configurations available in the smartphone. The first has storage 32GB. While the second has 64GB of storage and 4GB of RAM, To increase the storage availability, inserting a MicroSD card option is also given in the handset.
- Battery: The battery power of the handset is 5000mAh which is not only a good addition. But is also necessary according to the use of technology in today’s world. The battery is non-removable and supports 15W fast charging to let the smartphone fully charge in a few minutes.
- Others: Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C 2.0, LTE connectivity, 3.5mm headphone jack, 5G. LED flash, GPS.
Samsung A04s Render Surface
The company already unveiled the picture of the model which also disclosed the features of its body. Soon to be available, the A04s smartphone has a 6.5 inches display PLS LCD screen. Which boosts technology related to its display such as numerous brightness adjustment options, excellent visual clarity, and flexible viewing angles without breaking the budget. The phone has a Mali-G52 GPU and a 90Hz refresh rate for a wonderful and fluid user experience. The dimensions of the smartphone are (164.4 x 76.3 x 9.1 mm) or (6.47 x 3.00 x 0.36 in) and the approximate weight of the set is 192 g or (6.77 oz). The display screen is made of glass while the back body is of plastic.
What’s new in Samsung Galaxy A04s
- It comes in black, white, and dark green colors. Which makes it different from the previous ones because these colors were not introduced back then.
- On the other hand, it also supports both 5G and LTE.
The exact time period is not released yet by the company. But, the model is expected to become officially available in the market by late December of 2022, according to the rumors. It wholly depends if the company sticks to its schedule or not. Furthermore, the price of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy A04s is expected to be $253 USD in the USA while, in the origin country, it is 200,000 KRW.